All orders are priced per square foot (or per square meter).
3D CAD models and Canvas Measurement Report = $0.15/sqft or $20 minimum per order
- SketchUp includes: 3D .skp, 3D .dwg and 3D .dae
- Revit includes: 3D .rvt, 3D.ifc, and 3D .dwg
- Chief Architect includes: 3D .plan, 3D .dwg, and 3D .dae
- 2020 Design Live includes: 3D .kit, 3D .dwg, and 3D .dae
- Canvas Measurement Report: .pdf
2D floor plans = $0.10/sqft or $10 minimum per order
- Floor plans includes 2D .dwg (AutoCAD), 2D .rvt, and 2D .pdf
- Choose Interior Spaces if your order contains only interior scans: $0.10/sqft for 2D and $0.15/sqft for 3D and Canvas Measurement Report
- If you want an exterior-only model and are not including any interior scans in your order, choose Exterior Facades & Siding: $0.10/sqft
- If your scan includes an area that is technically outdoors, but not a facade or siding (e.g., courtyards, patios, porches, and balconies), you may still choose only Interior Spaces as they are processed similarly to an interior space: $0.15/sqft
- If you are trying to create an inside-out model of the whole home (including both the interior rooms and exterior siding and facades), you must choose both Interior Spaces and Exterior Facades & Siding: $0.20/sqft
If your scans and order choice do not match, the estimate you received when you placed your order will vary greatly from the actual price.
If you order multiple formats, your price will be the sum of all formats ordered. For example, if you place an order for 1,000 square feet in 2D and SketchUp, your total will be $250 ($0.15 x 1,000 square feet for SketchUp + $0.10 x 1,000 square feet for 2D).
Order process summary
- The area of the space is estimated from each scan when you place an order
- Model, report, and/or floor plan is created
- Actual square footage is measured to determine the cost
- The order is delivered and the payment method is charged
Rush delivery is available for an additional 20%:
- Less than 1,000 square feet: within 24 hours
- More than 1,000 square feet: within 48 hours
Rush orders are not a guarantee. While we always do our best to accommodate rush orders, please note that we can not always do so, especially for larger orders. Your rush fee will not be charged if your order is not delivered within the rush timeline for any reason.
Please read: Important Notes about Pricing
- Our estimates are only estimates, and the price of your order will be calculated based on actual square footage and charged at delivery.
- Final price is calculated from the total floor area of each level, as measured from the exterior sides of walls.
- If the space is not closed, such as a single exterior wall, the square footage of the wall(s) will be used to calculate the area processed.
- Our in-app square-footage estimation algorithms were built for interior scans, so if your order contains exterior scans, the in-app estimation will likely be significantly off.
- Estimates will includes overlapping areas, but duplicated areas will only be charged once.
- If you have any questions about pricing in general, or how the price for a particular order was calculated, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to review your order.
- Scanning and colorizing scans are 100% free for users with LiDAR-equipped iOS devices.
Square Meter Pricing
Go to your account settings in your account portal or in the Canvas app and change the units to metric. Your pricing will automatically be converted for new orders, but invoices and order summaries for any past orders will not be changed.
- $1.50 per square meter for all 3D formats, with a $20 minimum per order.
- $1.00 per square meter for our 2D floor plans, with a $10 minimum per order.